The Reel Deal

Sharing stuff found on magnetic tape in the reel-to-reel format.

4/11/2007

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!!

I just this very night got the word that the hard drive that puked got restored, and all the archive files, as far as I can tell, are intact! So, this means that you now can peruse all the musical files you thought were gone forever. Don't feel bad, I thought they were gone, too.

A Great Big Shoutout goes to Duane & Diane for getting the drive restored intact... Duane is the connection between myself and the hosting site, and Diane is a veritable wizard when it comes to network and site admin. Massive Blessings to both of you for the assistance!

The bad news: I am back on the night shift for 6 weeks, so new material may be slow to happen, but there'll be some great stuff coming! I have boxen and boxen (inside joke) sitting in here....

And to all of you, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, as well as thanks for your kind offerings on the PayPal front.

Cheerios!!!

13 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..an even bigger ho-ray.

blog-a-roonie

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you are back!
Hope everything is going well for you, and your family.
Best Wishes,
Rob

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger DSK said...

Good news - I look forward to future reels!

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right! Glad you're back and the fine music will continue.

Thanks!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Verdier il Vampiro said...

Ciao from Italy! Sorry for my english. I've discovered "by chance" your websites and I found them marvellous! If you need some italian album from 50's, just like that one of Renato Rascel, let me know. I would have written you by email but I didn't find it !
Christian
(my email is verdier.c - at - gmail dot com)

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you're back!
Great to see that everything's allright!

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

All the best

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Mr.A said...

hoozah...! How i missed the Reel Deal. Many thanks to D&D for getting my favourite blog back on the electrical cable waves, or something... Looking 4ward to future reel shares.....

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad,

Hope you are OK and we do need you back on-line. We are missing your music.

Blog-a-roonie

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger David Bruce-Casares said...

WELCOME BACK!

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance of resuming this blog?

You are missed.


blog-a-roonie

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Brad
My name is Emerson, from Brasil. I am in need of some original paper covers for my old 78´s (Okeh, Chess, Checker, Columbia, and many other brands). Are you interested in trades? I am ready to send a 78 rpm record (Brazilian music, jazz, other ethnic music, etc.) for each original paper cover.
My contact is
mayukha@yahoo.com
Thank you
Emerson

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you ever be able to return?
Nearly one year now and we miss the music.


blog-a-roonie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home