The Reel Deal

Sharing stuff found on magnetic tape in the reel-to-reel format.

8/30/2006

First off... reposts!

Hi there, welcome to ANOTHER audio share from Casa del Club Impaler.

What I'm gonna do is this: I am gonna repost ALL the reel posts from MoodieToonz over here so we have something to look at, then we can start with new stuff.

I'll be posting pop, jazz, classical, and even some spoken word reels here, even some home recordings of stuff. The only limitation is that it has to (a) not be currrently in-catalog & available to buy retail, and (b) it's on reel-to-reel tape.

Also, I will be bringing up my Revox A77 so there may even be some stuff from 10.5" reel on here.

Also, since some of this stuff will be coming from eBay, and I am starting to get The Eyebrow from my server provider, it would be nice to throw some shekels at them.... and that will help me get more cool stuff for you all to enjoy!

Thanks for the support, and be looking here for more reel adventures.

- the Impaler